Join us for an immersive learning experience to accelerate your patient experience outcomes. This low-cost educational program is brought to you by sponsorship of Healthcare Experience Foundation and The MHA Hospital Improvement Innovation Network (HIIN). This event is MHA members only.
Nursing CEUs will be applied for through AXIS Medical Educational, Inc.
Symposium Learning Objectives:
1. Identify strategies to engage staff and physicians in patient experience performance.
2. Provide training and development on key competencies that will improve service and quality.
3. Build patient experience domain specific action plans to influence performance.
4. Engage participants in next steps to build and broaden excellent patient experiences.
8:00 am - 10:15 am | Learn
• Symposium Opening
• Owning the Moment and State of the Union for the Patient Experience
• The Patient’s Perspective
• Six Ways to Gain Perspective
10:20 am - 12:15 pm | Create
• Highly Reliable Patient Experiences of Care (CARES)
• Overall Strategies to Improve the Patient Experience
12:15 pm - 1:00 pm Lunch
1:00 pm - 3:15 pm | Realize
• Patient Experience Domain Action Planning
• Building, Broadening and Sustaining Success
• Closing Remarks
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
• Optional Post Conference Event: Personalized Coaching