With that in mind, it is more
important now than ever for HR professionals and supervisors to know how to
recognize, prevent and respond to sexual harassment complaints and situations
that may occur in the workplace.
Attend this informative webinar and learn key information regarding what mangers, supervisors, and HR professionals need to know about sexual harassment.
Key topics covered include:
• What sexual harassment is and is not
• Who can commit and who can be a victim of sexual harassment
• Key factors that impact employer, manager and employee liability and risk
• Common misperceptions and myths about workplace sexual harassment
• Practical tips for preventing sexual harassment in the workplace
• Recognizing and handling sexual harassment complaints
• Cultivating and maintaining a workplace where sexual harassment is not tolerated
Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SPHR, SHRM-SCP is a founding partner of MTI Business Solutions/Mobile Technical Institute. As the firm's Director of Corporate Training & Talent Development, Mary teaches a variety of HR, Management, Leadership, Communication and Team Building corporate training classes, seminars and workshops throughout the U.S. She also provides expert talent development, employee selection, assessment and consulting services to clients across the country in a variety of industries.