South Central Regional Medical Center is excited to announce a new partnership with the Alzheimer's Association to bring our community a new support group, the Alzheimer's Caregivers Support Group.
This support group is conducted by trained facilitators and is a safe place for people living with dementia and their caregivers to:
• Develop a support system.
• Exchange practical information on challenges and possible solutions.
• Talk through issues and ways of coping.
• Share feelings, needs and concerns.
• Learn about community resources
This group will meet the last Friday of each month at South Central Place in Laurel. The first meeting will be held on September 29th from 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
For more information regarding the group, contact Aubree Middleton, LMSW, SCRMC Facilitator, by calling 601-422-0054 ext. 6326, or email at [email protected].