- Investing in nursing education today will ensure an ample supply of nurses in Mississippi tomorrow.
- Nurses comprise 31% of individuals providing healthcare services – the largest single entity in the healthcare field (The Shortage of Nursing Program Faculty in Mississippi, 2006).
- Fewer nursing faculty = Fewer nursing school admissions
- Fewer admissions = Fewer qualified nurses
- More Faculty = More Nurses = Mississippians Win
If you are interested or think you may be interested in becoming a Nurse Educator, please review the information below. We encourage you to get involved to SAVES NURSES TO SAVE LIVES!